1. National Authors' Day; National Family Literacy Day; National Cook For Your Pets Day
2. National Deviled Eggs Day; National Traffic Directors Day
3. National Housewife's Day (I prefer Domestic Goddess); National Sandwhich Day; National Men Make Dinner Day (Cooking means no BBQ-ing or ordering take-out!)
4. National Candy Day (Shouldn't that be Halloween?); National Jersey Friday; National Stress Awareness Day
5. National Donut Day; National Love Your Red Hair Day
6. National Nachos Day; Daylight Savings ends...fall back 1 hour.
7. National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day; Job Action Day; Color the World Orange Day; National Canine Lymphoma Day (I love this idea. Our 4-legged friends can get cancer, too.)
8. National Cappuccino Day; National Parents as Teachers Day; National STEM/STEAM Day..a day meant to inspire kids to explore their interests in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. This is an awesome day to celebrate!
9. National Microtia Awareness Day; National Srapple Day (Scrapple is the first pork food invented in America
10. Marine Corp Birthday; National Forget-Me-Knot Day; National Vanilla Cupcake Day
11. Veterans Day; National Sundae Day
12. National Chicken Soup for the Soul Day; National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day (and, no, I did not make that up.)
13. National Indian Pudding Day (If you've never had this, you gotta try it. Oh so good!)
14. National Pickle Day (There are lots of different kinds so find the one one you like best.)
15. National Philanthropy Day; National Clean Out Your 'Fridge Day (Boy Howsy! Mine sure could use a good scrubbing.)
16. National Button Day; National Educational Support Profressionals Day
17. National Baklava Day; National Take a Hike Day; Great American Smokeout
18. National Vichysspise Day (Cold or hot, this French cream of potato soup is sooo good); Mickey Mouse Birthday
19. National Play Monopoy Day; National Adoption Day
20. National Peanut Butter Fudge Day (penuche); National Absurdity Day. (It's absurd to have such a day...guess that's why they have one!)
21. National Stuffing Day
22. National Cranberry Relish Day (I love anything with cranberries! I wonder if frogs can live in a cranberry bog....hmmmm.)
23. National Jukebox Day; National Cashew Day; National Eat a Cranberry Day; National Espresso Day
24. National Sardines Day; National Day of Mourning (a day to remember the ongoing struggles of Native American peoples) and, of course, Thanksgiving!
25. National Parfait Day, National Blase Day; National Day of Listening (great idea!); National Native American Heritage Day; Black Friday; Buy Nothing Day; Flossing Day (Always a good idea.); Maize Day; Your Welcomegiving Day (Whew! That's a lotta stuff to celebrate.)
26. National Cake Day (Cake is always good.) Small Business Saturday. (Please support your local small businesses.)
27 National Craft Jerky Day; National Bavarian Cream Pie Day
28. National French Toast Day; Cyber Monday
29. Electronic Greetings Day; National Day of Giving (Always one of my favorite days.)
30. National Mousse Day; Computer Security Day; Stay Home Because You're Well Day; Lighting of the Christmas Tree - Rockefeller Center in NYC
So, was I right? There's so much to celebrate and to be thankful for in November. Enjoy your month!