1. This has to be one of my personal favorite days. November 1 is National Authors Day! It's also National Family Literacy Day, National Cook For Your Pets Day, National Brush Day, National Vinegar Day, National Men make Dinner Day (no takeout allowed!)
2. National Deviled Egg Day, Traffic Directors Day, National Jersey Friday.
3. National Housewife's Day, National Sandwich Day, National Bison Day.
4. National Chicken Lady Day, National Candy Day, Daylight Savings Time ends.
5. National Donut Day, National Love Your Red Hair Day, Color The World Orange Day. Job Action Day.
6. National Nachos Day, Saxophone Day.
7. National Canine Lymphoma Awareness Day, National Stress Awareness Day.
8. National Cappuccino Day, National Parents As Teachers Day, National STEM/ STEAM
9. Microtia Awareness Day, National Scrapple Day.
10. Marine Corp Birthday, National Forget-Me-Not Day, National Vanilla Cupcake Day.
11. National Sundae Day, Veterans Day.
12. National French Dip Day, National Pizza With The Works Except Anchovies Day, National Chicken Soup For The Soul Day.
13. World Kindness Day, National Indian Pudding Day (This stuff is amazing and easy to make!)
14. National Pickle Day, National Spicy Guacamole Day, National Educational Support Professionals Day.
15. National Rural Health Day, National Bundt (Pan) Day, National Philanthropy Day, National Clean Out Refrigerator Day (Good to do, especially if you celebrate Thanksgiving...you'll need the extra room for leftovers!), National Spicy Hermit Cookie Day, National Raisin Bran Cereal Day, America Recycles Day, Great American Smokeout.
16. national Fast Food Day, National Button Day.
17. National Homemade Bread Day (Yummo!), National Baklava Day, National Take A Hike Day, National Adoption Day.
18. National Princess Day, National Vichyssoise Day (yummy both hot and cold!, Mickey Mouse Birthday.
19. National Carbonated Beverage With Caffeine Day (Best not to drink too many of these), National Play Monopoly Day.
20. National Peanut Butter Fudge Day (aka Penuche), National Absurdity Day.
21. National Red Mitten Day, National Stuffing Day, National Gingerbread Cookie Day, National Tie One On Day (it's not what you think!).
22. National Cranberry Relish Day, National Day of Mourning, Thanksgiving Day, Turkey-free Thanksgiving.
23. National Cashew Day, National Eat A Cranberry Day, National Espresso Day, National Day of Listening, National Native American Heritage Day, Black Friday, Buy Nothing Day, Flossing Day, Maize Day, You're Welcomegiving Day.
24. National Sardine Day, Small Business Saturday.
25. National Blase Day, National Parfait Day, Shopping Reminder Day.
26. National Cake Day, Cyber Monday.
27. National Craft Jerky Day, National Bavarian Cream Pie Day, National Day of Giving.
28. National French Toast Day.
29. National Package Protection Day, Electronic Greetings Day. Rockefeller Center (NYC) Tree Lighting.
30. National Mason Jar Day, National Mousse Day, Computer Security Day, Stay Home Because You're Well Day (Play Hooky Day would have been shorter!).
If you're a foodie, like me, you'll find lots of yummy things to enjoy this month. And that's in additional to all the goodies you'll eat on Thanksgiving Day. But even if you're not all that into food, there's still plenty of fun and worthwhile days for you to celebrate. Please stop back by at the end of the month for my December calendar. Instead of heading out to the Lily Pad Party Store for supplies as I always do, I think this month I'll go to the grocery store. There I can get all the ingredients I need to make some of the tasty things on this months calendar. Until we meet again,