1. Be a good example - People (and us frog, too) watch what others do more than we listen to their words. Become someone worth emulating.
2. Care about other. Kindness and compassion are important ingredients in the recipe for inspiration. Ask questions. Get to know others. Once you're seen as someone who cares, you gain respect. That definitely helps to inspire others.
3. Offer Encouragement - We all go through tough times. When we offer encouragement and support others during their difficult times, you will inspire them to see the best in themselves, and their situation.
4. Be inspired yourself - Look for people, ideas, places, and knowledge that inspire you. Inspiration is contagious!
5. Share your own experience - We all have lots to share, We learn things everyday, just by living our life. Search through your life experiences for nuggets of wisdom worth sharing.
6. Be vulnerable - Nobody enjoys showing their soft, or weak, side. But none of us is Superman. To inspire, we need to be willing to share our failures, as well as our successes. Think of it this way, you may be the only one who can touch somebody with your message. Be Brave!
7. Tell stories - As the saying goes, "Facts tell, but stories sell." And they inspire, too! Since the beginning of time, stories and parables have been how we teach each other. Continue that long and proud tradition.
8. Be a good communicator - All great teachers and mentors have one thing in common. They're good speakers. Oh, I don't mean it has to be fancy, educated speaking..but it does have to come from the heart. Watch what you say and how you say it. Words can heal and inspire, but they can also hurt; cutting us down in size.
9. Challenge others - Be it human or frog, everyone likes to be challenged; not in a taunting or hurtful way, but in a caring, "I know you can do/be better; I believe in you" kind of way. And, finally,
10. Read - A wise frog once told me, "Not all readers can be leaders, but all leaders are definitely readers." Stay informed. Stay current. Share what you've read with others. Don't hesitate to recommend the books that have inspired you. Share your knowledge!
We can't all be Nelson Mandela, Steve Jobs, or Mother Teresa. But we can all be inspirational, nonetheless. We only need to try. Aspire to inspire before you expire.