1. It makes sense that the same people who were the targeted audience for those finger spinner gizmos have already lost interest in them.
2. The only time it feels okay to have someone say "Great Execution" about North Korea is at an Olympic event.
3. Moving the clocks ahead in the springtime would be even more popular if it was done at 3 P.M. on a Friday afternoon.
4. The object of golf is to play the least amount of golf.
5. Since there are 3,600 seconds in an hour, people who earn less than $36 an hour are being paid equal to or less than one cent per second. It becomes worth your time, then, to pick up someone's dropped penny.
6. Watching a graduation ceremony is kind of like watching a movie that's nothing but credits.
7. If anyone questions why you'd shovel six inches of snow in the middle of a snowstorm obviously hasn't shoveled twelve inches of it at the end of a snowstorm!
8. Peer pressure for an adult is watching your neighbor mow his lawn.
9. A different version of yourself exists in the minds of everyone who knows you.
10. If Apple made clothing, they'd probably make their jeans with odd-sized belt loops just so you'd have to buy an Apple belt.
11. How about a reality show where flat-Earthers have to find the edge of the world?
12. And how about a millennial-version of the board game Monopoly? The players would go around the board renting things because they couldn't afford to actually buy them?
13. Accidentally "liking" someone's Facebook post while snooping through their profile is the digital equivalent of stepping on a twig while sneaking through the forest. And finally,
14. Telling someone to "Go to bed, you'll feel better in the morning," is the human version of rebooting where you ask, "Did you turn your computer off and then back on again?"
I hope you found these random thoughts a little bit funny. Maybe you've had a few of these yourself. I know I have. Random thoughts can, of course, turn into some pretty great ideas. That's the best part of what if's...
Enjoy your weekend! Have fun and stay safe whatever your plans are. I invite you all back here on Monday. Until then. I wish the world a little